Thursday, January 12, 2017
Fox News and Bill O'Reilly scandal, Vanity Fair - Nightmares on Main Street, Keller Day Care Case
- Fox News and Bill O'Reilly slammed with yet another scandal
- Investigation Discovery Announces Thrilling New Season of Hit Series ‘Vanity Fair Confidential’ Nightmares on Main Street by Leslie Bennetts
- Facts about Fran’s Day Care - Keller Case
The new Cosby Network? Fox News and Bill O'Reilly slammed with yet another scandal
.... The finger pointing has especially heated up after former chief Roger Ailes was booted from Fox last summer and the network paid out a $20 million court settlement to his accuser, former morning show host Gretchen Carlson. Since then, a veritable avalanche of women have leveled similar accusations, most cite Ailes, but Bill O'Reilly and top executive Jack Abernathy have been accused, too.
With the latest news that Fox had reportedly doled out a chunk of change in the high six figures in defense of flagship talent — and alleged prior sexual harasser — O'Reilly....
Bill Cosby, of course, is accused of forcing himself on several dozen women over many decades. Not for nothing, but Ailes is still fighting two sexual harassment lawsuits and denying accusations by more than 20 women.
This most recent O'Reilly affair centers on accusations by former host Juliet Huddy. In a letter by her lawyers to Fox News that was leaked to reporters, she alleged that, among other things, O'Reilly tried to kiss her on the mouth and would call her frequently at all hours. Lawyers wrote that Huddy believed that during several of those calls the powerful star was masturbating.
Huddy also alleged that Abernathy — who now serves as the channel's co-president — "trashed" her career at Fox after she rejected his own attempts to pursue a personal relationship with her....
For the record, Ailes, O'Reilly and Abernathy have denied all the accusations....
O'Reilly, has been down this road before. Sure he's a ratings juggernaut who delivers big money to Fox ($180 million in advertising dollars in 2015, according to Kantar Media), but he was fingered as a harasser in Carlson's suit and another one 12 years ago — infamously filled with graphic details....
In that 2004 lawsuit, Andrea Mackris, a producer on his show, claimed he had made unwanted sexual advances and lewd comments to her in a series of phone calls and dinner conversations.
According to Mackris, O'Reilly told her on multiple occasions to buy a vibrator, called her when it sounded like he was masturbating and described to her his sexual fantasies, which included using a loofah — which he referred to as a "falafel thing" — on her private parts.
That suit was settled — after two weeks of blistering tabloid headlines — allegedly for millions of dollars, with no admission of liability by O’Reilly....
Investigation Discovery Announces Thrilling New Season of Hit Series ‘Vanity Fair Confidential’
— A Co-Production from Investigation Discovery, Condé Nast Entertainment and Truly Original, Season Three of VANITY FAIR CONFIDENTIAL Premieres Monday, January 23 at 9/8c –
(Silver Spring, Md.) – Investigation Discovery (ID) announced today the return of the network’s hit series, VANITY FAIR CONFIDENTIAL, from Truly Original, in partnership with Condé Nast Entertainment. Kicking off a thrilling third season on Monday, January 23 at 9/8c, VANITY FAIR CONFIDENTIAL takes viewers deep inside the vaults of iconic publication Vanity Fair to review some of the most sensational true crimes of the century. From salacious sex scandals to cold-blooded murder, the 12-part season explores the real-life dramas of the rich and powerful, and features new, exclusive insights about the crimes from the Vanity Fair writers and editors who worked closest to these cases....
Nightmares on Main Street by Leslie Bennetts - premieres Monday, February 27 at 9/8c
Throughout late summer and fall of 1991, children come forward with chilling accounts of animal and human sacrifices at Fran and Dan Kellers’s day care in Austin, Texas. At the same time, multiple women from across the nation speak publicly about memories of being chained to altars while babies were removed from their wombs. These are stories of horrifying ritual abuse that divided families, communities, mental health experts and law enforcement officials....A judge and jury must assess pleas of innocence and decide who should be locked up for life, and who should go free.
Facts about Fran’s Day Care - Keller Case
State’s highest criminal court throws out 1992 convictions of sexual assault at Austin day care.
Court declines, however, to find Dan and Fran Keller innocent in case involving claims of satanic abuse....
Here are a few facts about the Fran’s Day Care case:
1. Children’s parents were alerted when children returned home from daycare wearing their under clothing inside out or wearing other children’s underwear and sometimes having wet hair.
2. The children who were old enough to speak reported sexual assaults by Dan Keller and other visitors to the school. The older children also reported assaults on younger, pre-verbal children at the school.
3. The Kellers attempted to evade arrest by fleeing to Las Vegas. They were captured there wearing disguises. Fran has bleached her hair blond.
4. A co-defendant, Doug Perry, a sheriff’s deputy, pled guilty, turned state’s evidence, testified against the Kellers, and received a 10-year probated sentence. Perry is a registered sex offender in Texas.
5. The defense did not retain an expert witness in defense of the Kellers. They only produced a copy of Richard Gardner’s book, Sex Abuse Hysteria, in response to the allegations against the Kellers.
6. The prosecution did not discuss ritual abuse until the subject was raised by the defense at which point the prosecution’s expert witness, Randy Noblitt, explained what ritual abuse is and how it works. He also provided testimony in response to the production of the Richard Gardner book intended by the defense to demonstrate in unreliability of sex abuse claims by children. (The book’s theme is that all people are latent pedophiles and that parents receive vicarious sexual gratification from their children’s sexual experiences).
Nightmares on main street
AUTHOR(S) Bennetts, Leslie
PUB. DATE June 1993
SOURCE Vanity Fair;Jun93, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p42
ABSTRACT Examines the phenomena of satanic cults and claims of horrifying ritual abuse in otherwise tame neighborhoods. Memories of childhood experiences; Ritualist sacrifices of babies and people; Forced impregnation; Psychological and physical scars; Imposed fears; Law enforcement responses; Federal Bureau of Investigation files; Social workers responses; Skepticism; Credibility of claims; Children's testimonies.
The 2017 Annual Ritual Abuse, Secretive Organizations and Mind Control Conference
August 11 – 13, 2017 - DoubleTree Hotel Windsor Locks, CT