Monday, January 23, 2017

Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring, Ayrshire satanist ritual abuse


Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were tortured and KILLED reveals the horrors of her five years of abuse

    Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into a murderous paedophile ring in Belgium at six
    She was raped 1,700 hours before reaching the age of 12 during horrifying abuse
    Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police
    At the age of 11, it was decided she was 'of no use anymore' and was to be killed
    But she was spared, fled Belgium and now spoken out about sickening ordeal

By Thomas Burrows for MailOnline    19 January 2017

A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.

Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into the murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was just six years old in 1969.

Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: 'I was raped many, many, many times. I don't have any scars to show how many times I was raped.

'Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week - more than 1,700 hours before I reached the age of 12.'
Speaking to MailOnline, she said: 'I was first taken to the paedophile ring when I was six by a woman who worked as a cleaning lady for my mother. She and her husband took me away for a weekend to babysit me and it was her husband who took me to the paedophile ring.

'Later on, my mother got involved and then she started to take me herself. My mother was never really a mother. She was a very sick woman and a psychopath.'

It was around her sixth birthday Miss Lucas was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle.

She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces.

'Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated', she said.
Bravely speaking out about her horrifying ordeal on the Global Citizen, she said: 'The adult men that were part of the network were there for various reasons.

'There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drugs. The children were a commodity, the highest and more valued commodity, and used for sex.

'No child deserves what I went through, or what millions of children go through.'

Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police.

She told MailOnline: ''I had to do it [the rapes] because there was always the threat of being killed....

She told MailOnline: 'When I returned home for the school week, my parents acted like nothing had happened, so I took their denial and kept telling myself I was normal....

The man who tortured her was one of the defendants in the Dutroux case, which, when it broke in 1996, was believed it would blow up the Belgian pedophile network. But instead, eight years later, only Marc Dutroux received a life sentence....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136536/Former-child-sex-slave-sold-Belgian-recalls-abuse.html 


Positive Profile: writer Jean Rafferty says being creative is the key to positivity


Posted By: Claire Henderson 23rd January 2017

Award-winning journalist Jean Rafferty is well known for her highly respected features on  subjects such as prostitution, rape and abuse. She has also written Myra, Beyond Saddleworth, and The Four Marys, and is chair of Scottish PEN’s writers in prison committee. Today, Jean reveals how she works through “writer’s terror”; enjoying the small pleasures in life is essential to get through the difficult times; and how she uses creativity as the best way of staying positive.

....You have written on some very confronting topics such as prostitution, abuse and rape…what is the most difficult piece you have written?

I think the first one I wrote on satanist ritual abuse. It was about a family in Ayrshire, where a little boy from one of the families had spoken out about weird and abusive ceremonies held by his extended family. He and his brothers were taken into care. The families took the legal process to the final legal appeal. They won, but my reading of the court documents and interviews with people around it led me to believe they were guilty. The way satanist ritual abuse controls people’s thoughts damages them for life. The whole thing seeped into my spirits, to the extent that a very close friend said, “You’re not yourself.” It was the lack of mental freedom that really upset me. The little boy was returned to his family at the age of 10, having been told by the judge that he was a liar. I still think of him and wonder what happened to him....
http://positivelyscottish.scot/2017/01/23/positive-profile-writer-jean-rafferty-says-being-creative-is-the-key-to-positivity/

No comments: