MP 'told police about VIP paedophile ring's parties 26 years go': Labour’s John Mann claims he handed evidence of abuse over to Scotland Yard but investigation was shelved
MP John Mann said he handed evidence of 'abuse parties' to police in 1998
Claims case was closed within three months on orders of 'those at the top'
Police probing reports of murders linked to paedophile ring in 1970 and 80s
By Rebecca Camber for the Daily Mail
17 November 2014
Police were told a Cabinet minister and prominent MPs were abusing children 26 years ago at a block of luxury flats used by politicians but nothing was done, a senior MP revealed yesterday.
Fears of a cover-up of an Establishment paedophile ring deepened last night as an MP said he handed over evidence in 1988 of ‘abuse parties’ at Dolphin Square and other London locations, but an investigation was shelved by Scotland Yard.
Labour’s John Mann said the case was closed within three months on the orders of ‘those at the top’.
His revelation came as it emerged that police are probing disturbing reports of three murders linked to the alleged VIP paedophile ring in the 1970s and 1980s.
A victim has claimed he saw a Conservative MP strangle a 12-year-old boy to death at an ‘abuse party’ in a Central London townhouse around 1980.
The witness, known only as Nick, says a Tory Cabinet minister watched two men kill a second boy in a depraved sexual assault a year later....
As a young councillor investigating corruption in his local borough of Lambeth, Mr Mann uncovered evidence that a Tory Cabinet minister and other serving politicians were sexually abusing children taken from care homes to Dolphin Square, a luxury riverside estate in Pimlico which has been home to dozens of MPs.
He reported his concerns to Lambeth police, but told the Mail: ‘I was told in 1989 by local police that they were very unhappy but they had been instructed to stop the investigation by someone at the top of the police.’.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2837175/MP-told-police-VIP-paedophile-ring-s-parties-26-years-Labour-s-John-Mann-claims-handed-evidence-abuse-Scotland-Yard-investigation-shelved.html
describes graphic crimes
Brazilian trio jailed for total of 63 years for killing and eating two women before using their flesh to fill pastries
Jorge Beltrao Negromonte da Silveira, Isabel Cristina Pires and Bruna Cristina Oliveira da Silva are all jailed for murder and desecration
They were found guilty of luring young women to their deaths Garanhuns, Brazil, then using their flesh to make empada pastries to eat and sell
The pasties were sold to neighbours, schools and even hospitals by the trio who said they contained tuna or chicken
By Damien Gayle for MailOnline and Associated Press
16 November 2014
A Brazilian man, his wife and his mistress have all been handed long sentences for killing two women and using their flesh to make meat pastries which they atea and sold.
Jorge Beltrao Negromonte da Silveira was jailed for 23 years while his wife, Isabel Cristina Pires, and his mistress, Bruna Cristina Oliveira da Silva, each received 20-year terms.
The defendants' lawyers told reporters they would appeal the sentences.
....At the time, they reportedly told police they belonged to a sect that preached 'the purification of the world and the reduction of its population'.
They were convicted of murder, desecration and concealment of a body. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836756/Brazilian-trio-jailed-total-63-years-killing-eating-two-women-using-flesh-pastries.htm
Ohio man confesses to raping 5-year-old, blames victim: 'She was experimenting'
A Lake County judge sentenced 51-year-old Clifford Taylor to 22 years in prison after he confessed to raping his girlfriend’s daughter and coaxing her into oral sex with the promise of a Pudding Pop. During his sentencing, he tried to backpedal, and claimed his tiny victim forced herself on him.
BY Meg Wagner
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, November 22, 2014 http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ohio-man-confesses-raping-5-year-old-blames-victim-article-1.2020211