Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Ritual Abuse Survivor book

Ritual Abuse and Other Acts of Love by Elspeth Liberty.

Ritual Abuse and Other Acts of Love is my autobiography. It is the story of the power of the human spirit. It is my journey to the depths of hell and back, returning triumphant. I tell of my journey through drug and alcohol addiction, psychiatric hospital and jail. Then, how in my thirties, the life-changing memories of having been ritually abused as a child broke into my life turning my world upside down but also making sense of so much that had gone before.

Ritual Abuse and Other Acts of Love is also the story of my quest for a spirituality that makes sense to me, has integrity and brings new life. Ritual Abuse breeds in darkness and secrecy, it seeks to destroy hope, love, joy and faith. People trapped in it believe there is no way out. My life proves this is not true. ISBN: 978-0-646-55065-7
http://elspethliberty.com/index.php

No comments: